Sunday, October 08, 2006

Finally Fall

Fall is in the air and we finally made it up into the hills for a bit of an Aspen show. Not as good this year, but the snow/freeze beat us by a weekend. We headed up to Guanella pass (Baily to Georgetown) early in the morning in order to miss all the traffic. The plan worked and we had the road to ourselves for the most part. We actually saw better colors here in town when we got back and went for a long walk but what's the fun in checking out the fall colors in the neighborhood? Here are few photos (not the best, but the best I can do!)


Looking forward to the Bronco game tomorrow night - 60% chance of snow! Karl got sent to Dallas on short notice so Leah (Krappes) Watts is going with me. We have our Schnapps smuggling plan in place. Hopefully it will wait to snow & precip until after the game. Snow on Monday night means big business for the ski areas though! GO BRONCOS!!!!

1 comment:

Sekaiya said...

WOw and I thought the land of Oz had the whole green and gold thing going

I have to use the girls blogs to post as I am sorting out beta thingo -Kristine