The media has not decided what to call this one so I tried to get it all in. Yesterday morning Denver Metro area was pegged for 1-2" of snow because the "blizzard" was going to miss us. So as usual, that was wrong. Will keep an update of the blizzard as it progresses. Of course school was closed today and probably tomorrow which means with my sick day and Jackie's 2 days off (she's feeling good today) we have a long holiday break! woo hoo. Anyhow here are front & back door/window photos from 9 am and 12 noon. Hard to tell much differences but will put some up every few hours - so - if this plays out to be the storm of the century (6 years - could happen) we have a record. That and what else am I going to do. I can't go do my xmas shopping.
9am


Noon

No comments:
Post a Comment