Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wednesday - 2/15/06


All well in Arvada. Jackie's 1st tourney is this weekend, so she's busy preparing for that. And by preparing I mean kicking nearly everything she can, but mainly the dog, and kee-i-ing (hooked on phonics works for me) at the top of her lungs. It has distracted her from practicing her recorder as much though. Jackie and Karl have completed the building of their rockets that they are just waiting to shoot into space. They need a good weather day but they will have to wait as the first of several arctic blasts from the Great White North has just arrived today. Not going to complain about the cold though - Pat might want to reach out and slap me. Will try and take some shots of Jax kicking and fighting Saturday to post. I have nothing righteous or political to say right now, but Greg's got that covered so I don't feel too bad. I would like to acknowledge the fact that I could give a crap that Cheney had a hunting accident and that he didn't tell us for a day. Aren't we getting petty. That's all I have to say about that. Until next time, good night and good luck.

2 comments:

Big Thrsty Aussies said...

yeah I still haven't told anyone about the one I shot... oops

Big Thrsty Aussies said...

oh yes and good luck young grasshopper